Complaint Review: Rex Venture Group LLC

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: California — Alhambra California United States of America
Rex Venture Group LLC
803 West Center St., Lexington, NC 27292 Internet United States of America

Rex Venture Group LLC Rex Venture Group Zeek Rewards.com Cheat Money - Submit $2000 but Zeek only credit 1000! Cheated Company - Bad Customer Services Internet

*General Comment: maybe this will help

*Consumer Comment: ZEEKREWARDS IS SCAM CO

*Consumer Comment: Mistakes Happen

I recently joined the ZeekRewards in March 2012, and on March 9, 2012, I sent in $2000 to purchase my sample bids; however, Zeek only credited me 1000 points instead of 2000 points.

I've opened the trouble tickets to alert them the issue and called them numerous times.  Their phone waiting time was about 2 to 3 hours.... Plus, I also went online chat with them too...

So far, they still have not yet credit my account for the missing 1000 points.  I have went to my bank, and the bank gave me a copy of the money orders that Zeek has cashed.

Again, I continue reached out to ZeekRewards, but the phone rep. told me that they can't do much.  It's not their department.

I went online to chat with them and they dropped my chat....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rex-Venture-Group-LLC/internet/Rex-Venture-Group-LLC-Rex-Venture-Group-Zeek-Rewardscom-Cheat-Money-Submit-2000-but-Ze-870869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rex Venture Group LLC

#1 General Comment

maybe this will help

AUTHOR: tobenot - (United States of America)

When I was recently researching them, I ran across a link to their support forum. But, apparently, you must be a member to gain access (http://zeeksupport.zeekrewards.com).

If that doesn't help and you have documents supporting your claim, you can file a complaint with the AG office in your state.

ZEEKREWARDS IS SCAM CO

AUTHOR: Mamamia - (United States of America)

Listen have you tried to get a hold of them on the phone??

Have you tried trying to get your $$$ OUT???

TELL THE TRUTH

Obviously you are a Co Employee!!

Mistakes Happen

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States of America)

Zeek Rewards is a billion dollar company, they don't cheat, it's possible the made an error as they deal with thousands of checks daily.  If they were cheating anyone there would be more then one complaint. This company is legit, I have never been more happy with a MLM, I'm doing great!