Complaint Review: Riverstone Residential Group

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: RippedOffByRiverstone — Renton Washington United States of America
Riverstone Residential Group
3101 Western Avenue #400 Seattle, WA 98121 Internet United States of America

Riverstone Residential Group deposits cleaning charge false lies , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Riverstone

Riverstone is an unscrupulous management company, that will go to any lengths to keep your deposit and charge more when you move out.  I was promised by email that if I allowed the maintenance staff to enter my apartment a week before my lease was up, I would have the last week of my paid rent prorated. The maintenance staff did make use of the apartment for painting etc., yet when I moved out I never received a refund for that week. Not, only that they did not return my deposit, for an apartment that was immaculately cleaned, and charged me $200 for a closet door that they claimed was cracked (no crack existed). I contacted the management company, and they claimed that they were not able to rent the apartment as early as they wanted, so they would not give me a proration for it's use, Although, I found out that a new resident moved in a day after my lease was up. So they benefited a weeks worth of rent, by preparing this apartment for my last week that I paid. I asked the management how they treat there customers like this and she replied that it does not matter, because I  am not a resident anymore, and that they would be submitting by bill to collections, and then hung up the phone on me. I called back again and asked for record of the maintenance staff entering my apartment, and she said that I would have to get a subpoena, then hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riverstone-Residential-Group/internet/Riverstone-Residential-Group-deposits-cleaning-charge-false-lies-Internet-994810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riverstone Residential Group

Riverstone

AUTHOR: pdm - (United States of America)

Please provide me property name and person(s) you spoke with and I will investigate the incident.