Complaint Review: Roadway Staffing: Jamel Gantt

• Submitted: Tue, June 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: Unpaid Employee — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Roadway Staffing: Jamel Gantt
236 5th Ave. NYC 10001 or 685 E140th St Apt 6C Bx New York, New York United States of America

Roadway Staffing: Jamel Gantt Jamel Dent UNPAID WAGES New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like

*Author of original report: Jamel Gantt is a CROOK!

Jamel D. Gantt or Jamel Dent is a first class S.O.B!!!!  He owes me my final paycheck since 5/16/2011.  Every time I spoke with this P.O.S he says he'll have it tomorrow.  After doing some research I found out that he owes several former employees money too!!  I quit working for this a-hole after 3 weeks because I realized that he wasn't getting jobs for anyone.  He had me and another employee continually call his victims to tell them that he will have work for them shortly, which was a damn lie.  He also has a real estate scam going on.  So if you see an ad on Craigslist and if the number leads you to a recording for ROADWAY STAFFING, do not leave your info.  If you do you might as well flush your money down the toilet because you won't get an apartment or see your money again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roadway-Staffing-Jamel-Gantt/New-York-New-York-/Roadway-Staffing-Jamel-Gantt-Jamel-Dent-UNPAID-WAGES-New-York-New-York-743577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roadway Staffing: Jamel Gantt

Sounds like

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

a real CROOK!

Jamel Gantt is a CROOK!

AUTHOR: Unpaid Employee - (USA)

On July 13th, 2011 I received a call from Jamel D Gantt, aka Jamel Dent stating that he would pay me but I would have to remove my posting with the address: 685 E 140th St, Bronx, New York 10454.  He claims this is his elderly Aunt "L" live at that address.  Considering I met him twice, 3 blocks from that address, more than likely this is yet another lie.  Couple of my friend who are skip tracers for collection agencies confirmed that address for me.  Any way he said he would pay me $75.00 a day until I WAS PAID IN FULL it's paid but I have to remove posting immediately.  I told him that his word wasn't worth anything to me and once I receive my pay I will amend my statement.  That was nearly a month ago and the 5th telephone number I had for him is now out of service.  Jamel D. Gantt is a liar and a scam artist who has ripped of at lease 20 people that I know of.  BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THIS THIEF!!!!!