Complaint Review: Rob Benwell

• Submitted: Fri, June 24, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: Shawn — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
Rob Benwell

Rob Benwell Blogging to the Bank Rob Benwell seems to market, get the money, and leave you with nothing in return. south yorkshire, Internet

Ordered "Blog setup".  Got email back giving instructions including buying a domain, etc.  Did what it said and sent it off.  Got a return saying there were problems and the stuff wasn't quite working.  It offered me to refund but only the money sent to them not the domain and other stuff I spent.  I asked for the technical things not working since I am a software developer because I suspected it was a scam and that he never had a product.  I got the same answer.  I asked again so I could be assured if he was a dark-side marketer or not but received no reply.

So basically he is a dark-side marketer from my experience and cares little for my time or money.

Do not do business with this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rob-Benwell/internet/Rob-Benwell-Blogging-to-the-Bank-Rob-Benwell-seems-to-market-get-the-money-and-leave-you-745058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rob Benwell