Complaint Review: Robert Mercardo

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Joe Garcia — Yucaipa California
Robert Mercardo
Internet USA

Robert Mercardo sells FBRetargeter and refused to refund money even thought sales site has 1005 Satisfaction Guaranteed Internet

Ipurchased the FBRetargeter.  It was not what I needed or thought it was something that could benefit my business. I wish I would have read his Facebook sales page before buying his product.  There were so many people unhappy with the performance of the product and the way it worked. I knew it was not worth my trouble trying to get it to work, so I requested a refund. After numerous emails sent to various addresses, I finally received a reply from one of his staff. She flat out refused to refund our purchase.  Claimed it was an introductory (?) product offered at a discount price.

After several emails back and forth, with no result,  I finally left messages on Robert's numerous Facebook pages and went so far to leave as message on his personal page. That got his attention!!!  We exchanged IM's over two weeks, again nothing was solved.  Even though his own sales pages state "100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED" he never returned my money and finally stopped communicating with me.  I highly recommend anyone even thinking of buying any of his products to do your due diligence. Research his Facebook product pages and Google him to make sure the product is working for others.  Be careful out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Mercardo/internet/Robert-Mercardo-sells-FBRetargeter-and-refused-to-refund-money-even-thought-sales-site-ha-1160309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Mercardo