Complaint Review: Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: Ken — Calhan Colorado United States of America
Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers
4912 Carrera Point Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers Total Rip off and physical assault by employee. Car Warranty useless and Certified pre-owned means nothing Colorado Springs, Colorado

Paid 14k for a Nissan Exterra. Cars all say "Certified Pre-owned" Bought a Warranty for $1,300 should have no worries right? Day after we brought the car home the check engine light came on. One month later the engine blew and destroyed everything through the catalytic converter. The warranty company refused to pay anything because i changed the oil myself for the only oil change it was due for and even had the receipts. Steve McDowell told me flat out "Buyer Beware" "you should have had a mechanic check it out" "Certified Pre owned means we just checked the brakes and lights" Then when I got angry and cussed him out he came around his desk and pushed me into my girlfriend. Then he yelled for someone to call the cops. I should have waited for the cops but when your adrenalin is pumping you don't think straight. They do nothing to these cars except detail them and cover up problems. They even spray painted over corroded battery terminals with black paint. Tried to resolve this nicely with Jason the manager and he told me "your not getting nothing out of me" We now have a twenty thousand dollar car that has 80,000 miles on it. The repair cost 5,000 to put a new engine in it. I hope they go out of business. They will if they keep assaulting their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocky-Mountain-Auto-Brokers/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80923/Rocky-Mountain-Auto-Brokers-Total-Rip-off-and-physical-assault-by-employee-Car-Warranty-884427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers