Complaint Review: Rocky mountain mobile truck service

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jjohnsons — Ogalalla Nebraska United States of America
Rocky mountain mobile truck service
Loveland, Colorado United States of America

Rocky mountain mobile truck service THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS Loveland, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A Plus rating with Better Business Bureau

*General Comment: Value vs cost

I'm not sure what makes some people think that just because you can, means you have the right to rip people off.  I was coming thru Colorado in my freightliner, and stopped for fuel at Johnson's corner, I noticed I had a tire going low so the people inside told me to go across the street and the shop would get me taken care of.

When I went over there those con artists proceeded to tell me that they wanted fifty bucks to repair my tire, there's no way on gods green earth would I ever pay fifty bucks for a tire repair, hell your biggest tire distributors don't even charge fifty bucks, I declined the job and asked how much for a trailer washout, the idiot told me 35$, these guys are just out to gouge everyone, if I need semi truck or trailer repair I'll stay broke down befor I use a bunch of thieves like this.

Luckily for me there was a mobile truck oat the truck stop and he only charged me $25 to fix the tire, truckers beware of these crooks, go elseware or be prepared to pay the ultimate price for the most minuscule repair. DON'T DO IT !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocky-mountain-mobile-truck-service/Loveland-Colorado-/Rocky-mountain-mobile-truck-service-THESE-GUYS-ARE-CROOKS-Loveland-Colorado-930111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocky mountain mobile truck service

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A Plus rating with Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: Joe Bomareto/ President - (United States of America)

As a service provider I believe the most important thing to take from this consumer complaint is that our rates and fees are posted for all customers to see, this is how a reputable professional establishment operates, we have an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau and have a great reputation for quality service and competitive prices, we disclose pricing with all customers before performing services on their trucks or trailers so that we agree on price before repair are done

All consumers should be ware of any service center that does not have posted rates, does not give you an estimate for repairs and should be just as concerned about doing business with someone who is half the price as this usually means that they have no insurance, no workers comp and will not be in business very long so no warranty either

We strive to be the very best at what we do while being competitive not cheap

#2 General Comment

Value vs cost

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

So instead of paying the company with safety cages, insurance, compo for the employees you wen't for the mobile guy who will be sol when your tire blows up in his face and have to sue you for his medical bills.

And it has happened.

Good Luck being cheap, I hope you get away with it.