Complaint Review: Ronald Stevens Bibee

• Updated: Mon, February 28, 2011

• Reported By: ronald — Roanoke Virginia United States of America
Ronald Stevens Bibee
1358 Clark Ave S.W. apt # S Roanoke, Virginia United States of America

Ronald Stevens Bibee Stu Bibee someone used my name to open a checking account a wachovia bank Roanoke, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: No help

I tried to rent an apartment in Atlantic beach florida, heron point apartments. They needed a credit report so of course I said yes for  I havent use credit in over 19 years. Well, to my surprise they told me that me that due to the credit report I was not excepted. When I inquired, I found out that someone used my  name and ssn to purchase a home, buy a car, lots of credit cards and opened a  checking account a Wachovia Bank. Most of the bad credit was with Chase.  I have contacted the credit companies, the sheriff's department, FTC, a collection agency RJM Acquisitions LLC sent me a letter and said that they bought the account in 2007. the account number with them is (((REDACTED))). The account number with Wachovia Bank is (((REDACTED))).   A report has been filed with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Department, Jacksonville, Florida. Incident #: 106588. I will be filling other complaints with the Nashville Metro Police Department and the Nashville Sheriff's  in Nashville, Tn. Also a complaint report with the Knoxville Sheriff's Department and the Knoxville Police Department in Knoxville, Tn. for the person that I think is doing this to me lives in Knoxville and has children in Nashville. I thank you for helping me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronald-Stevens-Bibee/Roanoke-Virginia-24016/Ronald-Stevens-Bibee-Stu-Bibee-someone-used-my-name-to-open-a-checking-account-a-wachovia-700951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ronald Stevens Bibee

No help

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

You are a victim of identity theft and it sounds like you are doing everything you can to stop future damage.

Check ssa.gov/pubs/10064.html

Under "What if an identity thief is creating credit problems for you?" are links that might or might not help you.

What I don't get about Identity Theft is you are stuck with trying to repair your credit for years. But legally can not take possession of the the house or car you supposedly bought.