Complaint Review: Rossa Flavor International

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: Donnamarieinc — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Rossa Flavor International
Huanhu Garden 16A Lianhu Road, Foshan City, Guangd Internet United States of America

Rossa Flavor International Rossa Wigs Fraud, Rip-off, Thief, Overcharged, Crappy Product, Wrong Product, Cant contact, Wont Reply, Bad Business, Internet

*Author of original report: Finally made contact with Mr. Huang....

I sent this man a picture of a wig i wanted him to make. The wig was 18 inches long, Indian hair, and Straight. He said he could make it for me, an exact replica.  Instead he sends me this Annie looking wig that is too small, only about 12 inches long, and very curly and is very bad quality with hair that is way to shiny.  He had no problem accepting my $200.00 paypal payment. I've since filed a claim with Paypal. I've been trying with no luck to reach this man (Michael Huang) for a whole week.  He was very responsive before i sent my payment and he assured me that this would be an honest and good transaction. I told him i wanted to send the wig back and get a full refund. I will post pictures of the wig if i can.  I'm very pissed off and he could at least return my emails and calls so that i would not have to go this route.  $200.00 is a lot of money just to throw away on some garbage. [continued below]....
.....  He should not treat people like this.  I'm very disappointed and angry.  He is a fraud, liar, and a rip-off artist. He needs to be stopped before he gets other people's hard earned money. I will stop at no end to discredit his business if he does not return my money because this is a tragedy and should not have happened.

Donna
Washington DC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rossa-Flavor-International/internet/Rossa-Flavor-International-Rossa-Wigs-Fraud-Rip-off-Thief-Overcharged-Crappy-Product-829469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rossa Flavor International

Finally made contact with Mr. Huang....

AUTHOR: Donnamarieinc - (United States of America)

So, i finally heard from him today..he said he would accept my return and give me a refund. We will see. I will keep you updated.