Complaint Review: Royal Teacup Puppies

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Royal Teacup Puppies — Los Angeles California United States of America
Royal Teacup Puppies
Texas Internet United States of America

Royal Teacup Puppies Mimi Royal Teacup Puppies SCAMMER Texas, California, Florida, New York, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a Totally False Statement!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a totally false statement!

BEWARE of Royal Teaup Puppies. This website is a Scam. Mimi is stealing pictures and trying to say she has these puppies. Do not trust this website. I gave a $1,000 dollar deposit for a puppy and never recieved my puppy. Mimi sounds very sweet on the phone but this is an act to get your money. She does not give you customer references or her Vet to contact. This is a big RED flag and unfortunatelty for me I didn't see it. I want to make others ware of her website so they do not get scammed like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Teacup-Puppies/internet/Royal-Teacup-Puppies-Mimi-Royal-Teacup-Puppies-SCAMMER-Texas-California-Florida-New-Yor-829543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Teacup Puppies

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a Totally False Statement!

AUTHOR: Mimi - (United States of America)

I am Mimi the owner of RTP. Please Beware and take special note of those that portray a reputable puppy business on the internet or by web sites. So many have conducted such business in various cities and states i.e. CA or LA, CA and make attempts to bring down other businesses that are much more legitimate by the reference of ownership, clientele references and professionally licensed veterinarians.

There are real people behind the scenes that actually take time out and put their energy into doing slander "stealing images, does not have the puppies, etc." and make bad about someone's business without facts. Oh, just to let you know that I do not take $1,000 dollar deposit, I take 50% deposit of the puppy price! So get your fact straight!

Remember, always ask questions if you are not comfortable with buying anything over the internet. Therefore; those who may be interested in the purchase of our puppy may feel free to call me directly for references from our clientele!

Also please beware of people using our pictures to scam other people!!! Please protect yourself from being scammed by contacting us directly when you see any posting with our pictures! Email "RoyalTeacupPuppies@gmail.com" or call us directly "1-888-294-0046". NO other contact number or emails beside this!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a totally false statement!

AUTHOR: Mimi - (United States of America)

Remember, always ask questions if you are not comfortable with buying anything over the internet. Again, Beware!! Beware!! Those who may be interested in the purchase of our puppy may feel free to check our references posted of our current clientele.