Complaint Review: S & W Marketing Company

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — port st joe Florida
S & W Marketing Company
5000 Windom Road, Bladensburg, Maryland United States of America

S & W Marketing Company co sponsors CPE Profiles, LLC. and B & C logistics Assurance, Co. Secret Shopper scam Bladensburg, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: I received one of these too

I received a letter, informing me that I had been hired to participate in a paid "Mystery Shoppers Program". In the letter it states that I would be a Consumer Service Evaluator.

I would be paid $300 for my first two assignments. 1. send western union money transfer to Harvey Field, for $950 plus $90 send fees no ID required.  It had to be done by question. Question was color and the answer was gold. 2. Take $58.60 to a retail store like Wal-Mart and purchase goods.

I was to keep all receipts and notify Andrew Van Horne by telephone or email letting him know that the jobs were complete.

So for these two jobs they sent a check with the letter for the amount of $1,398.60
1. my salary $300.00
2. western union transfer $950 + $90= $940.00
3. Shopping fund $58.60
for a total of the check $1,389.60

I deposited the check and yes it was returned.  I have two teenage daughters and loosing this amount of money was dreadful.  Please people don't fall for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-W-Marketing-Company/Bladensburg-Maryland-20710/S-W-Marketing-Company-co-sponsors-CPE-Profiles-LLC-and-B-C-logistics-Assurance-Co-1040606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S & W Marketing Company

I received one of these too

AUTHOR: RUBY - ()

I also received a letter stating the same thing the person above reported.  My check was a different amount but basically the same.  Thank you for the above report, I decided to check this out to see if it was a scam, and there it was SCAM.  Saved me a lot of time and hard earned money, that I cannot afford to part with, in these hard times we are all facing.  Again Thank you for taking time to post this.