Complaint Review: SC5.io

Urho Kekkosen Katu 7B Internet Finland

SC5.io HTML5 Finnish Scammer Helsinki Internet

*Consumer Comment: Martti Malm is 100% scam

*Consumer Comment: Martti Malmi is out of business

SC5 is a rip off. Do not use SC5 (based in Finland - SC5.io) for your web development needs. I hired SC5 to develop my HTML5 website. A programmer named Martti Malmi contacted me and provided a list of services they could provide me at a reasonable cost. I had PSD files and was looking for someone to slice them into HTML5 and CSS3 for my website. He promised to get this done in a three-month time frame. Martti Malmi offered me a $1295 a month package for full time development (6 hours a day 5 days a week). I was promised a three-day trial period where I could evaluate how things worked and then I would be expected to pay the month up front.

As soon as I agreed to hire them they told me I had to pay immediately in order for work to start. They sent me a contract agreement that required 30-days notice to cancel services. Trouble started once I had paid them money. Almost all communication ceased. I would send them files and information and only get a reply telling me they had received it. Contrary to their promises I never received an update email. Nor did I ever communicate with the developer. At this point, it is the end of the second month and I have not received any update or heard anything from them. The last two weeks that I paid for were essentially stolen from me.

The site I have is full of bugs, is coded poorly, and isn’t even according to the specs I asked for. It allows over 1 GB of data to get dumped on a user's PC every 16 seconds which seems to be a loophole on other sites they have developed for the clients listed on their website; Veikkaus, POP Vakuutus and F-Secure. SC5 quoted me three-months for my entire project and after two months I have some poorly coded HTML5. It has been one long headache filled with poor communication practices, poor quality work, and a very incomplete site as a result. Not only is SC5 making false promises with what they say they can do for you, they are also a very unprofessional company to work with. Hire at your own risk!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 02:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SC5io/internet/SC5io-HTML5-Finnish-Scammer-Helsinki-Internet-1058128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SC5.io

Martti Malm is 100% scam

AUTHOR: Tholon - ()

100% scam, Martti Malmi the Scam stole 6400$ from me, I couldnt see my money again

Martti Malmi is out of business

AUTHOR: Itay - ()

Hi Coses1991,
Martti Malmi is out of business. They were shut down by the goverment in Sweeden. I received an email from someone telling me they where shut down and to contact them, which I did, but never heard another reply, after several weeks the platform would not connect.