Complaint Review: STAR Clothing Store

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Christine — New Whiteland Indiana United States of America
STAR Clothing Store

STAR Clothing Store StyleGood Free Shipping SCAMMED: ORDERED A PAIR OF TENNIS SHOES AND RECEIVED A SPONGE Internet

I ordered a pair of Asics tennis shoes.  I received a confirmation email.  They processed my payment through PayPal.  Eight days passed and I had yet to receive my order.  I replied to the email confirmation and it bounced back as a bad address.  I then went to their website and used the "contact us" section to inquire about shipping.  I did it again two days later, and still nothing.  I then emailed the address that was provided to PayPal, again inquiring about my order-nothing.  I filed with PayPal early this morning for item not received.  I went out to my mailbox later in the morning, and guess what-I received a sponge from the seller.  My case has been changed with PayPal and they are still investigating.  Do not order from these people, as another person on here also received a sponge for an order of a pair of shoes.  They posted their report on 10/4.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STAR-Clothing-Store/internet/STAR-Clothing-Store-StyleGood-Free-Shipping-SCAMMED-ORDERED-A-PAIR-OF-TENNIS-SHOES-AND-R-952751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STAR Clothing Store