Complaint Review: Sacor Financial

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: T. S. — Hawaii United States of America
Sacor Financial
1911 Douglas Blvd, #85-205, Roseville, California United States of America

Sacor Financial Sacor, NCA, National Credit Acceptance, Araki-Regan & Associates LLC, Lynn A.S. Araki-Regan, Lela Roberts SACOR PRETENDS NO PAYMENTS WERE MADE TO NCA! DEMANDS $6500 ON A $1500 DEBT! HIRES LOCAL LAWYER! Roseville, California

I had a debt for $3500 to Wells Fargo, and it went to collections. I worked with NCA Financial, Ryan Gibbs in particular, and made arrangements to have $205 auto withdrawn monthly. In return, he would remove the legal fees they added so that my debt was now $6000! After almost a year, they forgot to bill me, then billed me twice the following month when I called them to point out their mistake, and spoke with Danny. (Yes I have kept written records of all this) The next month, they didn't take out a payment, and their phone was disconnected. After about a year of trying to reach them, I wrote off the balance  (their best payoff offer was under $3k, and I have paid $2255) as unpayable... MORE THAN TWO YEARS LATER, Sacor Financial demands I pay THEM $6,500!!!

Obviously, this is a scam. So now they hired a local lawyer, who sent me the same demand on their behalf. I wrote an eloquent and detailed letter explaining to them (Araki-Regan and Associates, Wailuku, HI) the details I just gave you (but exact $'s and dates). They quickly replied, without any mention of my complaint that they are ignoring my payments toward this debt entirely, and simply demanded even more money. There is a hell, and listed above are some people who will retire there. CLASS ACTION ANYONE? I'm ready willing and able!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sacor-Financial/Roseville-California-95661/Sacor-Financial-Sacor-NCA-National-Credit-Acceptance-Araki-Regan-Associates-LLC-Lynn-830009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sacor Financial