Complaint Review: Safety Pro Inc

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Riverside California
Safety Pro Inc
Nationwide USA

Safety Pro Inc....Ivy Green,Terry Hershberger Tried to rip me off into paying for a job that I have seen many complaints aBOUT ON YOUR SITE Corona Nationwide

Greetings Everyone,

I am writing this report due to a company scam and ripoff regarding a company called Safety Pro Inc..They obviously prey on people ,such as myself ,who have been out of work for qutie some time and,unfortunately appear to be desperate.

I have been searching for work for about a year now,,,unfortunately on the internet.Every job search engine and Head hunter gets your name and info. I recently received a call from a l company named Safety Pro,Inc.It has to do with fire prevention,Sales , and management. Well.the first thing I was told was that when I came to the interview,,,iif they decided to hire me,,I would have to pay a 60.00 registration fee.I showed up on time,actually a bit earld noaccessy,only to find that the dooor was locked and I had no access.Then,about 10 mins later,,,a woman shows up,,,,and lets me in. [continued below]....

..... I found this to be very strange.

I was given a form to fill out....a video to watch,,,,and then a small one-on -one meeting with her.Well,,,,I was immediately hird,,,and was requested to be there the next mornining to start a 6 part series of training,,,along with another 99.00 for registration.. my wife and I are going through some hard times right now,,,and I had to put this processs off for a week.

My wife being the smarter and more ivestigative type than myself,,,,looked up this company and found ALOT of similar complaints.I am going to take this to the fullest extent,,,posssibly including the Police dept.I Advise any of you7 who happen to have any contact with or are intrigued by this company's offer,,,,,,"STAY AWAY'"

I did go back there today and got my 60.00 back....and Actually met with the owner of the company.And,,,I was also handed a huge line of Bullshit,,,and wished the best of Luck.

Best Regards,

Mark Steven Karas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safety-Pro-Inc/nationwide/Safety-Pro-IncIvy-GreenTerry-Hershberger-Tried-to-rip-me-off-into-paying-for-a-job-t-1141728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safety Pro Inc