Complaint Review: Safety Restore

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — North Olmsted Ohio
Safety Restore
45 Meadow Street Westfield, Massachusetts USA

Safety Restore contacted to repair my part then would not answer any communication for 2 months then returned my part dis-assembled and still has not refunded my payment Westfield Massachusetts

On April 6th 2013 I paid for a repair service from Safety Restore. after a couple weeks I checked back only to find that no one would answer or respond to messages via phone or email. I reported this to the BBB in May and ask that my part be repaired and returned as contracted or return my unrepaired part and refund my money. on May 23rd they sent may dis-assembled part back and I still have no refund. I spoke with a staff person at Safety Restore today 6/10/13 and the said they sent my part back as instructed and should have my refund in couple days. I explained that the return was made 2 weeks ago and still no refund.

Once again they said it was someone elses department and I should get a gredit in 24 hours. I ask again why did you not just repair my part as contracted? We would not have this issue. No real answer. I see today that all the bad comments are off their Facebook page and only resent good posts are up. [continued below]....

..... Looks like most are from eary this month and some look like friends of the company.

This has been the worst company I have done business with. And I have worked in the Automotive industry from 20 years. And been a restorer of cars for 30 years. This company has very poor communication and very poor business practices.

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safety-Restore/Westfield-Massachusetts-01085/Safety-Restore-contacted-to-repair-my-part-then-would-not-answer-any-communication-for-2-1057945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safety Restore