Sheets

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jacob — Lehi Utah
Safety Restore
45 Meadow St. Internet United States of America

Safety Restore Peter Shafer This company is awful! do not do business with them. They stole my seat belts and my money! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Safety Restore: Problem Resolved 98.7% Customer Satisfaction Rate

I have been waiting for 6 weeks for a seatbelt and have not been able to get in contact with anyone to tell me what has happened to it. I have been very patient and polite but am now at my wits end. Aside from losing my item,  they promise to call back and never do, they don't have a voicemail set up, they don't answer emails, and they say anything to get you off the phone. Clark, David, and others appear nice at first and promise to 'look into it' and you never hear from them again. They have now blocked my number hoping it will go away. I am going to the BBB Facebook and twitter about this company. Hopefully, I can save some folks the nightmare I have gone through! Please STAY AWAY from this company at all costs!

Jake S****
(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safety-Restore/internet/Safety-Restore-Peter-Shafer-This-company-is-awful-do-not-do-business-with-them-They-stol-1046400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safety Restore

Safety Restore: Problem Resolved 98.7% Customer Satisfaction Rate

AUTHOR: James Conway, Jr. - ()

Jake,

We apologize about the unpleasant experience you had.

We are serving hundreds of thousands customers nationwide, doing our best to save them money.

I have checked our records, and your item was delivered back on April. If you have not received your item, I would check with USPS the sipping carrier we use.

Thank You for understanding!

Sincerely,