• Report: #919128

Safeway insurance Co Georgia
1165 Sanctuary Park Suite 200 Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

Safeway insurance Co Georgia imtimidating tactics Alpharetta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Also having difficulty with Safeway

Rear ended on I-75 in Morrow, Ga. on 5/24/12.

Safeway was insurance company of the driver at fault. Should have known we would have a problem when the officer writing the report wished us luck. Apparently Safeway has a bad reputation.

Safeway adjusters were very intimidating, couldn't understand how some of the damage happened and then refusing to pay for damage.

Called for a rental car, it's been days without a callback.

No way to talk to a person, it's all automated answering, ringing extensions, no answers, leaving messages and no return calls.

People of Georgia, stay away from this Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeway-insurance-Co-Georgia/Alpharetta-Georgia-30009/Safeway-insurance-Co-Georgia-imtimidating-tactics-Alpharetta-Georgia-919128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeway insurance Co Georgia

Also having difficulty with Safeway

AUTHOR: CMS_GA - (United States of America)

I was sideswiped on 6/9/12 in Acworth, Ga.  The driver under Safeway was also at fault.

I am also having some difficulty communicating with the representative.  I am leaving messages and they return the message later in the day when I am not available.  I assumed maybe I am picking their lunch hour, but it didn't matter what time I called.

My insurance adjuster and a body mechanic have estimated costs higher than the Safeway adjuster.  I am still in the process of disputing their estimate.  I left a message saying my estimates do not agree, what should I do next?  I get a message back saying they need a declaration page of my insurance before they send a check.  So, I have to leave another message...and the days keep adding up.

I am about two months after the accident and I have gotten no where.