Complaint Review: SamanthaMo

• Submitted: Wed, November 23, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 27, 2011

• Reported By: DB321 — San Antonio Texas United States of America
SamanthaMo

SamanthaMo Michael Jackson Clothing I placed an Oder over 2 months ago - I have not recieved my order and they do not reply to my emails - I have been ripped off for over $200. Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: My order has been corrected and is being shipped - Thanks

My order is now over a month late - they asked for 30 days and I have been waiting for 2 months - I have sent dozens of email - no response back - tried to call - no awnser. Beware of this Company - great Website but it might be an Internet Scam. I have been Ripped off for over $200.

I think this company is out of Business and someone is collecting online payments and not delivering the product.

BEWARE- of SamanthaMo and Michael Jackson Clothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SamanthaMo/internet/SamanthaMo-Michael-Jackson-Clothing-I-placed-an-Oder-over-2-months-ago-I-have-not-reciev-801295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SamanthaMo

My order has been corrected and is being shipped - Thanks

AUTHOR: DB321 - (United States of America)

I would like to follow up on my initial report, It look like it all was a huge misunderstanding and my order is about to be shipped, my emails were never received because they were captured by spam filters and I had no idea the delay on my order was because the company was in need of additional information on my measurements. The company has been in contact with me and is going out of their way to fix the issue I had.

I have placed two orders with this company - my first order was delivered as promised and the issue I had on the delay of the second order was to incomplete measurements. Apologies again to all, and I would certainly recommend this company to anybody.