Complaint Review: Sandra Miller

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Mack336 — High point North Carolina United States of America
Sandra Miller
8636-8692 NW 120th St, Potwin, Kansas United States of America

Sandra Miller Lady almost Got me for 2,244$ but i kinda felt this was very fishy and they very fake sounding email..so i searched and found other cases on this site where whoever had scammed people out of money but Potwin, Kansas

well i was looking for my first car for college looked on craigslist and i found this nice 2006 jeep grand Cherokee..but the price was a steal..so i emailed the dealer and a sandra miller emailed me back..saying this,  "The 2006 Jeep Grand Cherooke is still for sale, has no problems at all and is lien cleared. My asking price is $2244 Probably it deserve more, but I'm asking this price because I'm forced to sell it quickly as I got an employee car and I don't need this truck anymore. I have a clear title for it, no liens or loans and never smoked in. Currently, it has 63,383 miles. The VIN# is 1J8HR78356C197425 Please let me know if you're still interested in purchasing." then saying this

Hello again,

I have to tell you that the car is in Denver at the shipping company (i just moved here with my new job). Like i told you, we will use eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection so we can both be protected and insured. The price for the car is $2,244 with shipping included. The shipping is included in the price, i will take care of it and i will send the car with all the documents (owner's manuals, keys, clear title, bill of sale) in order to register it under your name. I'm just waiting your info to register our deal to eBay and complete the shipping papers to start the delivery.

at that point all type of red flag's started to pop up in my head so i searched her name and found this site with claims that she really is a conman...but lucky for whoever she is i'm very goood with computers as of 9/7/2012 6:33am that address is real so please catch whoever this person is.....

Address:8636-8692 NW 120th St, Potwin, KS 67123, USA
Latitude:37.9992037
Longitude:-97.0000253

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 03:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandra-Miller/Potwin-Kansas-67123/Sandra-Miller-Lady-almost-Got-me-for-2244-but-i-kinda-felt-this-was-very-fishy-and-they-937841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandra Miller