offers

• Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By: sadiazmo — Mission Texas United States of America
Sandra
808 S. Shary Rd., Ste. 5-339 Mission, Texas United States of America

Sandra First Choice Power is ripping me off with late charges that I am not upposed to pay because I always pay on time. Mission, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Help from First Choice Power

*Consumer Comment: I know it's a slim chance, but when you pay online..

First Choice Power is charging me for late charges fees eventhough I always pay my bill on time. They have such a mess in the computer that not even the people from corporate office can help me. They have opened a new office in Mission TX in which the people that work there are not trained, as per FCP coprorate office, nor have an idea what are they doing. I've lived 7 years in my house and ever since I have received late chages fees that no one can explain me why they are sending them and why I have to pay them. They only thing they just recently told me is that I have to pay or pay otherwise they will cut my power. Another thing is when I want to pay online the amount that shows is not the same that shows on my paper bill, usually is $29.62 more online than on my paper bill. I am ready to change the company and hope other ones are not taking advantage of their customers as FCP is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandra/Mission-Texas-78572/Sandra-First-Choice-Power-is-ripping-me-off-with-late-charges-that-I-am-not-upposed-to-pa-792391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandra

Help from First Choice Power

AUTHOR: Catherine - (United States of America)

Hi, Sandra. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I am a manager at First Choice Power and want to help! Please e-mail your name, account number and telephone number to me at catherine.carlton@firstchoicepower.com. Thank you.

I know it's a slim chance, but when you pay online..

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

are you paying on the right account?

"Another thing is when I want to pay online the amount that shows is not the same that shows on my paper bill, usually is $29.62 more online than on my paper bill.."

Does the account # match the one on your paper bill?  Might not hurt to check it.

Good luck to you.