Complaint Review: Sanford Brown College

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: jolynn — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Sanford Brown College
6737 W Washington West Allis, Wisconsin United States of America

Sanford Brown College How To Blow $50,000, and still work at a Car Wash West Allis, Wisconsin

I thought my husband and I were going to better ourselves. We sure did right in to debt. The diploma for medical assisting and associates in medical assisting are worth just as much as the toilet paper I use in my bathroom.

We were promised to be able to find jobs and we did for about 6 months, until the new ex terns were put in the field. We have been out of school for almost 2 years and still have not been able to find jobs that will hire us with the lack of education we received from Sanford Brown.

They have now decide to close the West Allis campus due to the fact that they mislead so many people. That just wanted to better their futures and ended up making things worse. Lack of qualified teachers and misleading enrollment reps, to boost numbers and make themselves look good to keep their funding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-College/West-Allis-Wisconsin-53214/Sanford-Brown-College-How-To-Blow-50000-and-still-work-at-a-Car-Wash-West-Allis-Wisco-933432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown College