Complaint Review: Sarasota Singles

• Reported By: nanby — sarasota Florida
Sarasota Singles
Palm Ave sarasota tampa, Florida USA

Sarasota Singles Tampa Singles tampa singles tampa Florida

This is a total rip-off. They prey on women who are lonelly take their money and do not give them the service that they are led to believe they will receive. They are given much hipe and false encouragement about what they can do for them. Watch out. I realized the afternoon that I gave them my $1000 dollars that I had been preyed upon. I tried to get my money back to no avail. Insult to injury.

When I interviewed, I said Christian, golf, etc. I had one date who roller skated 4 times a week and taught it. He talked about his x and his wanting his child that was dhers by another marriage. Please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarasota-Singles/tampa-Florida/Sarasota-Singles-Tampa-Singles-tampa-singles-tampa-Florida-1071250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarasota Singles