Complaint Review: Sarl Atoll Jenna Astrology

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: shatareia — Hephzibah Georgia United States of America
Sarl Atoll Jenna Astrology

Sarl Atoll Jenna Astrology I was stated that they are authorize to go into your account one time and this scam of a company violated my account 2 more times after receiving their payment through my paypal account. jenna@aboutastro.com, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I complained to their web hosting company but nothing was done

I wanted to get a astrological reading and I found, well this scam of a company found me through one of my horoscope app, advertising this scam of a sight, which at that time I knew nothing about.
During the process of this company receiving my funds from my debit card, it was unsuccessful because I did not have enough money in my account for them to go through the process.
This person, Jenna, emailed me stating that she could not get the funds because it was unavailable so my next step was to send funds through my Paypal account because i was informed that this company can only go into my account ONE TIME.
After they have received my payment from Paypal, this company still going into my bank account taking more money from it after they have received their funds from my Paypal..... please help take this person down, because i am a victim in this case and I cant believe this has happened to me.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarl-Atoll-Jenna-Astrology/internet/Sarl-Atoll-Jenna-Astrology-I-was-stated-that-they-are-authorize-to-go-into-your-account-o-1001785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarl Atoll Jenna Astrology

I complained to their web hosting company but nothing was done

AUTHOR: notgonnatakeit - (U.S.A.)

Jenna is not even a woman and is actually a man and this scam has been around for  years. I was also scammed by "her" years ago. It's too bad you didn't find these RipOff Reports and the other scam alerts about AboutAstro.com all over the internet before you bought this scam.

A few months ago I sent an email to their web hosting company about this scam that "Jenna" is pulling and I got zero response. I also put a warning message on their Facebook that they could get shut down if they continued to host an illegal, scamming website which they deleted. The next step is to complain to the Better Business Bureau and FCC but I think Jenna is running this scam out of the United States. I read on another rip off report on here that this dude lives in France.

It's funny but this loser sent me an email asking me for a positive testimonial and I told him to take a hike and said he was a scammer and hope he rots in jail some day--that's where this loser belongs. All the astrology reports are exactly the same and he is ripping innocent people off and deserves to be thrown in jail for money fraud. I have friends who are real astrologers and it takes years to study chart reading and how to determine a person's chart - it's not one size fits all.

This was Jenna's response to my complaint on another site:
Hi there, I'm sorry that you feel this way and I'm very upset to see all these complaints. Something has obviously gone wrong somewhere because my service is not a scam and I do respond to all of my clients. Please write to me at contactjenna@aboutastro.com and I will sort this out with you personally. All the best, Jenna

This person is delusional because people have posted the same exact astrology report --everyone gets the same exact report --the only difference is their name is changed. Jenna is a big scamming loser!

I would also contact Paypal and tell them you were ripped off by a fraudulent website and see if they can freeze your account and stop payment. If they keep taking money from your account without authorization, that is against the law and Paypal needs to know ASAP that you didn't authorize permission. Also, I would tell your bank to freeze your account because of fraudulent activity.