Complaint Review: ScoreSense.com

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: rex — tacoma Washington
ScoreSense.com
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP ScoreSense uses Harp Program to decieve about free credit report then charges them membership fees Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I recieved an advertisment for home refinance under Obamas HARP Program.  When I filled out the information to see if I qualified I was redirected to Score Sense stating I need to get my free credit scores/reports. The scoresense site needed my credit card information to process the request for free credit scores/reports stating a $1.00 would show on my card for processing  but it would not be charged. After a few days I called scoresense about the charge and they said the $1.00 was just a processing mechanism and it would never come off my account. They said their system needed to run the card to get the authorization so they could process the request. A few days later I saw scoresense charge my card an additional $29.95. I called ScoreSense and told them I did not authorize the charge and considered it fraud. I was told it was for a membership after 7 day trial. I told them this was supposed to free so Icould get my scores for the harp program . I also told them that the $1.00 charge was never supposed to be removed. The representative said he would have this reversed and return the $1.00 and the $29.95. Then I filed a complaint with my bank, The charges were not reversed and the bank has not completed thier investigation. I called scoresense again today and the reepresentative told me he had no record of my calls an that it was clearly noticed on page of the scoresense site that it was a trial offer, I told hime thats not true and the scoresense site I was redirected to is not giving any such notice. I also told him I hoped he wasn't using the HARP Program to get business by deceptive advertising. The rep said all he could to is submit a request for credit  then he quickly got off the phone.

Rex

Tacoma. Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSensecom/Dallas-Texas/ScoreSensecom-One-Technologies-LP-ScoreSense-uses-Harp-Program-to-decieve-about-free-cre-1150381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense