Complaint Review: Scott Bakhit

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Scott Bakhit
Waterloo, Nebraska United States of America

Scott Bakhit - Rips Off Marketing Consultant Scott A. Bakhit, ahammer4hire.com Rips off Marketing Consultant + Defamation Scott Bakhit A Hammer for Hire Waterloo, Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: Scott bakhit a hammer 4 hire - harassment court order against him

Scott A. Bakhit, A Hammer For Hire, Waterloo NE is not a decent human being nor a stand up businessman. I spent 60+ hours designing his website, producing a corporate video, logo from scratch, copywriting, bio, legal contracts, advertisements, etc. He breached contract. I got paid zero.

I tried to get payment. Instead, Bakhit verbally threatened me personally and professionally. - and is trying to further bully me into submission, as he successfully accomplished several months ago regarding ownership of his website. Additionally, Bakhit is now engaging in widespread defamation/libel of my business online - demanding I hand over the copyrights to my work - or else! I don't work for free.

If I could turn back the clock, I would have never associated with this crook. He is a user. He used me for my marketing expertise. Certainly, he never had any intention of fulfilling our contract. Naive was I.

I am a female, small business owner not used to dealing with malicious thugs. Imagine the fear I experience daily lately, when I find new, libelous reviews of my business authored by Scott Bakhit and his sorry cohort Cindy Charon-Jacobsen. They use fake names and write invented complaints online to hurt my business - my bread-and-butter that keeps a roof over my head for my child and I. Bakhit doesn't care about people he bullies. He gets an adrenaline rush messing with others. He lives for it!

I don't care much about the money owed, I now simply want this thug to leave me, my friends, family and business alone. Scott A. Bakhit, A Hammer For Hire, Waterloo Nebraska is out of control. Notice: One more instance of libel, the video embedded on his website from my youtube channel (which I allowed him to use based on threats) shall be removed...forever. And, the top corporate attorney I have on stand by shall file a defamation and breach of contract lawsuit.

Stand up business people don't act like a mobster want-a-be and try to 'send me a message' as he tried to do last weekend by calling my good friend three times in one hour. She intentionally did not answer. He has a history of using others to pass on threats.

I am a single mom and small business owner. I wish to be left alone by this thug. He has done enough damage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Bakhit/Waterloo-Nebraska-/Scott-Bakhit-Rips-Off-Marketing-Consultant-Scott-A-Bakhit-ahammer4hirecom-Rips-off-Ma-860297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Bakhit

Scott bakhit a hammer 4 hire - harassment court order against him

AUTHOR: cheryl b - (United States of America)

Congratuations susie stern of omaha for taking action against this con man, getting a 1-year harassment restraining order against Scott Bakhit of waterloo omaha a hammer 4 hire that bonafide criminal scumbag.

I hear that during hearing, bakhit almost got thrown in jail for arguing with judge. Fool. Bully to women, elderly and everyone. Scott Bakhit belongs in jail.