Complaint Review: Scott Compton

• Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: twink — Waxhaw North Carolina United States of America
Scott Compton

Scott Compton George Compton RIP OFF, Internet

I hired Scott Compton on behalf of my employer to do some minor repairs. He did what I asked (in part)...( charged me for painting a pole that he bought painted)  In addition to that, he offered to pick up a set of light bulbs for me and addded that price to the total cost.  THAT WAS 2 MONTHS AGO!

I had to call and he replied "Thanks for reminding me"!  First of all, I can't believe a "professional" needed a reminder.  After several texts and phone calls, we set a day for him to drop the bulbs off with the excuse that his health "had taken a hit".
 When he didn't show up, I sent yet another text and after a few days he finally got back to me stating his phone got wet and he was just now getting my message

So we decided that he would put a check in the mail that very day (which was Friday so I should've had it the following Monday at the latest). It is now 2 weeks later and still no check.  Scott has given me every excuse in the book. My advice is to STAY AWAY FROM SCOTT COMPTON!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Compton/internet/Scott-Compton-George-Compton-RIP-OFF-Internet-1022893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Compton