Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct../..Peel,Inc. /Metro Coffee Roasters/ Coffee Roasters Direct/ Vermont Roasting

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: Karynb77 — Kent Washington United States of America
999 Grove St. Suite 204 Evanston, Washington United States of America

Seattle Coffee Direct../..Peel,Inc. /Metro Coffee Roasters/ Coffee Roasters Direct/ Vermont Roasting Coffee Roasters Direct Overdrafted my account and won't refund my money. Evanston, Washington

I had initially signed up for a trial period with Coffee Roasters Direct in July of '09 for 2 pounds of coffee and two coffee mugs for $5 dollars plus shipping and handling. My visa was charged 25 dollars. No biggie. Then on August 10,2009 I was charged 38.95 and then again on August 14th. I had not realized that this would be happening on a weekly basis. Nothing on their web site indicated this was how it would be. In Fact the web site promotes that you choose when you get your orders. I was lucky and was able to reach them via telephone to cancel my account. I was told I could return the product and get a refund. I returned the first shipment via return to sender from the UPS store. I called again to see if they had received the product back yet, they informed me sending it back that way sent the product to their warehouse. So for the second shipment I called and got an address to send it to. Since then I have called continuously trying to get results and they keep saying that the refund is being processed. Now they won't even answer my calls unless I call from a number not previously used. That is the trick to getting through, keep calling from different numbers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffee-DirectPeelInc-Metro-Coffee-Roasters-Coffee-Roasters-Direct-Vermont-Roasting/Evanston-Washington-60201/Seattle-Coffee-DirectPeelInc-Metro-Coffee-Roasters-Coffee-Roasters-Direct-Vermon-553147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffee Direct../..Peel,Inc. /Metro Coffee Roasters/ Coffee Roasters Direct/ Vermont Roasting