Complaint Review: Secret Society Inside Secrets

PO BOx 560627 Dallas, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: no phone # given
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Secret Society Inside Secrets Secret Society Got my name and address somehow, won't tell me who they really are and how they got my information Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Comment

*Author of original report: And still there is more...

In May of 2012, I received a letter from an organization claiming to have the secrets of wealth and fame and love and they wanted me to enroll in their "Secret Society" because I was special. They claimed they had uncovered the secrets of the Ancient Greeks and that they would disclose it to me because I had been chosen.

I was very annoyed that they had gotten my name and address without my permission. The letter from them was six pages long, and went on and on and on about how I would be rich, successful, have everything I wanted and whomever I wanted. Just a lot of bull. At the end they offered a free orientation booklet where I could learn some of the secrets, but that I  had to act fast and reply within 7 days.

I figured it was free so what the heck.

A little while later, I got the orientation booklet back, along with another 6 page, very wordy letter from someone claiming to be my, "Mentor" and a bill for 139.95 for some 1200 page booklet that I needed to become rich and famous, called the "The Secret Society's Inside Secrets" I was actually getting a bargain according to them because the book was orginally priced at $240 but if I acted before June the 8th, I could get a 43% discount. Now, note that nowhere in the first letter I received from them did they ever mention that I would have to pay for a book, a 1200 page book nonetheless.  This just made me even madder. I did read the orientation booklet that they initially offered me and all it contained was just some made up testimonies to try and convince me that I really needed to buy this book. What a surprise, no secrets???What a scam! These people need to be stopped. I wonder how many people never thought this through and sent for the book. I would be very interested in speaking to someone who actually did buy the book just to find out waht kind of hog wash they were peddling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 12:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Society-Inside-Secrets/Dallas-Texas-75356-0627/Secret-Society-Inside-Secrets-Secret-Society-Got-my-name-and-address-somehow-wont-tell-m-896173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Society Inside Secrets

AUTHOR: Jim Martin - (USA)

I did not personally buy the books but I have seen a total of 5 of them.  They are all hog wash, stupidity.

Send them a certified letter telling them to cease and desist all communications.  Be sure to include the tracking number in the body of the letter so you can prove what was sent.  Then, when they don't stop, you can actually sue them for harassment.  I used the return envelope included with the letters.

They buy mailing lists.  Most likely, they bought one that had your name and address on it.

And still there is more...

AUTHOR: desimaui - (United States of America)

These idiots are still sending me mail. They truly think I will send them money for so worthless made up book. Why they would think that I would fall for something so obviously devious is beyond my imagination.

But hear this, if they don't stop, I will take action.