Complaint Review: Securenet Alarm Systems

• Reported By: Steve — Colorado Springs Colorado
Securenet Alarm Systems
2448 E 81st StSte.4200 , Select State/Province USA

Securenet Alarm Systems Billing for services NOT rendered. Tulsa Oklahoma

I had Securenet's alarm monitoring service in Kansas. When I moved away I informed the company that I would no longer need service at that location and the rep suggested that I suspend service rather than cancel so that would be easy to strart again at a new location. I contacted their rep in Colorado and decided not to use their services because their price was too high. After a time, I received a bill for one month,s monintoring at my old address, where there was no longer a house. I phoned the company and told it of the circumstances and thought the matter concluded. I later received a bill for three month,s monitoring and contacted the company again. Their rep said that my earlier notificatiion was not sufficient to cancel service. I am currently waitint to hear from their collection department or their attorneys. Needless to say, I would not recoment that anyone do business with Securenet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Securenet-Alarm-Systems/Select-StateProvince/Securenet-Alarm-Systems-Billing-for-services-NOT-rendered-Tulsa-Oklahoma-1089463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Securenet Alarm Systems