Complaint Review: Sell Exclusive

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Gisela — Stephenscity Virginia United States of America
Sell Exclusive
7557 W Sandlake RD, Suit107 Internet United States of America

Sell Exclusive Joseph Mathews, Adam Schulz Mr. Mathews called he like to sell my Time Share at Kings Creek, Wiliiamsburg.Paid up front over 2000. Dollars, promised he would sale it in 2 or 3 Months.Talk to them until 1 Months ago, than i get a Internet

Mr Matthews called me on March 19, 2012, told me he like to sell my Time Share at Kings Creek. He told me if I sign a Contract that Night, I would be on the Top List. He also would rent my Time Share, until sold. I talk to the Office but never had an offer. About a Month ago all I got a Recording about there Office Hours and leave a Message . I left a dozen Messages, no return call.I paid over 2000 Dollars, for them to listed.I checked there Website, and notice how many People been scam just like me. They still have a Website, how can that be. I know they have many People working there, I heard in the back. I believe they scam 1000 of people. I try to send E-Mail they return back to me. How can we stop those People. We never see the Money. I had to learn the hard way. I could never do that to anyone. Shame, Shame on them. Rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sell-Exclusive/internet/Sell-Exclusive-Joseph-Mathews-Adam-Schulz-Mr-Mathews-called-he-like-to-sell-my-Time-Shar-946499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sell Exclusive