Complaint Review: SellerNetworks

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — Agoura Hills California
SellerNetworks
Internet USA

SellerNetworks Cycle Seller networksTradeco Media GroupSeller networks.comTradecomediagroup.comRV Seller Networks RIPOFF, MARKETING FRAUD, MIKE ROSSI, DO NOT TAKE THEIR CALLS Internet

*Author of original report: Thank you for the Advice

*Author of original report: Yeah hooray I saved a guy from being a victim

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank You ripoff report

These scumbags scour the ad listings for autos, motorcycles, and RV's for sale then they telemarket to you until you finally forget who they are and succumb to their outrageous claims to help you sell what you may have had a hard time selling. They make promises until they get your credit card info and promise to lead you through the process and once they con you out of your credit card info they cut you off And hang up. I tried reporting this as a fraud immediately to my bank but they have some system whereby they con the bank in believing they have performed the services they promised. They need to be shut down by the FTC. They are Frauds and did nothing but create shadow sites listing my motorcycle for sale that I never have had one call on. Their success rate is ZERO and the company is a sham and a FRAUD. If you ever get a call from Mike Rossi of the dealer slash seller network Hang Up Immediately. I hope this saves at least one person from being conned because your bank will not help you out even if you try to call it in as a fraud ASAP. Stay Away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SellerNetworks/internet/SellerNetworks-Cycle-Seller-networksTradeco-Media-GroupSeller-networkscomTradecomediagro-1160221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SellerNetworks

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

There are red flags everywhere. These scumbags are so bad they send docs via email and expect you to print, and then they fail to followup. The reps will not put anything in writing to protect you from being shopped out to another predatory lender or to hold tem to any false promise or false representation. Stay away from these frauds.

Yeah hooray I saved a guy from being a victim

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I re-emphasize do not get ripped off by this scam like I did. They called me at work and I could use my work computer to search for ripoof files on these scumbags and they took advantage of my urgency. Stay away from them. They are frauds, cheats and thiefs who troll around the limits of the laws as my credit card company would not refuse the charge as they provided fake pictures of websites that just did not exist and I was so pissed and still am. Their owner should be drawn and quartered for the folks he has scammed. The employees have to know as well and they are just as guilty of fraud and thievery. Stay away and tell them to go *^%# themselves. I hope this saves another poor fella from their scum.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Tim - ()

These scumbags just called me.  While she was forwarding me to another scumbag I googled the company and found report on the first page.  I told the guy, " Hey I see you on the rippoff report below your listing on Google."  He said, " Huh.  Rippoff report ? where? "  I just laughed and said good luck on your scam and hung up.  Thanks again.