Complaint Review: Serve from American Express

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: john scheldroup — minneapolis Minnesota
Serve from American Express
PO Box 989 Saint Petersburg, Florida USA

Serve from American Express "American Express Fraud Solutions, Fraud Solutions, Fraud Prevention, credit card fraud, Risk Management solutions, Global Fraud" Saint Petersburg Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: American express serve risk management

American Express Serve.com: Bank fraud & Racketeering

File your complaint with the FTC.

May 07, 2013

Response from Serve:

Hello John S, Thank you for your recent inquiry about Serve from American Express and we apologize for the inconvenience this matter has caused you. At this time, our Account Protection Services department has placed an account concern tag on your account which is why you cannot access your funds. Please contact our Account Protection Department at 1-800-555-4318 to have your account reviewed and the matter resolved. They are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. [continued below]....

..... If you need further assistance regarding your Serve account, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-954-0559. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience. You may also contact us through Twitter at @AskServe, or through secure email by logging into your account and clicking on the Contact Us link. Sincerely, Joffre Customer Care | Call Center Operations 1-800-954-0559 | http://www.serve.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Serve-from-American-Express/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33731-0989/Serve-from-American-Express-American-Express-Fraud-Solutions-Fraud-Solutions-Fraud-Pr-1054505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Serve from American Express

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

American express serve risk management

AUTHOR: kenny1979 - ()

Two days ago my card got locked I cant use my.money or get my money that my job dirext deposited on my card I tried to contact the customer support line they say they cant help.me and send me to the fraud department they tell me they cant help me that risk management is only on can unlock my account now I have to miss work.and cant biy my kids diapers and food I have no family to loan me money ao I cant borrow it.  The risk department does not have a number I have waited my 48 hours and still no comply im in desperate need of my money just to make it to work now my son has a towel on as a diaper I have been a good xustomer for years and now will tell everyone I talk to to stay away from using the card or getting one  I have tried talking to uper management they srill gave me the run around and after 5 hours of transfers and different people I still have not resolved the issue please help..