Complaint Review: Service dog house

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: William — Monroe Ohio
Service dog house
155 broadway ave Welland, Ontario Canada

Service dog house potty dog house, two tuttles Didn't deliver on 100 dollar order. It was for a service dog vest that would also help with balance. Called once for a picture and then never delivered. Welland Ontario

I ordered a service dog vest, and balance bar from the stated company in September 2013. The money from the bank cleared my account in the beginning of October the same year.

I waited for two weeks before starting to ask where the shipping information, or update information was. I called and called, and sent emails but only got a reply about a picture. I sent emails until the begining of January 2014.

The products never came, and there is no longer a website. I don't even think that their email is working anylonger. Phone number doesn't seem to work either. I am in need of something for my service dog to accompany me to the Va Medical center. I cannot believe someone would do this to a disabled US Army Veteran.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-dog-house/Welland-Ontario/Service-dog-house-potty-dog-house-two-tuttles-Didnt-deliver-on-100-dollar-order-It-was-1115179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service dog house