Complaint Review: Seven Nations Solutions, Inc

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: John — Houston Texas
Seven Nations Solutions, Inc
440 Benmar Dr Houston, Texas United States of America

Seven Nations Solutions is Not a marketing company. It's retail sales. Houston, Texas

I just graduated from A&M and came to Houston to look for a job. I went on a few interviews and couldn't find what I was looking for. Then I got a call from Seven Nation Solutions. I went to my interview and they talked about designing and running events. They also talked to me about planning marketing plans for the company. I was very exited. So I took the job. Then my first day we went out to a retail store and set up a table with catalogs from Direct TV. They had me trying to get people to sign up 2 year contracts with Direct TV. This wasn't marketing it was retail sales. I did that when I was in high school. I didn't go to college to sell cable. I advise not wasting your time with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seven-Nations-Solutions-Inc/Houston-Texas-77060/Seven-Nations-Solutions-is-Not-a-marketing-company-Its-retail-sales-Houston-Texas-1036478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seven Nations Solutions, Inc