Complaint Review: Sewing Fine Things and More

• Submitted: Tue, June 28, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Berry — Fairhope Alabama United States of America
Sewing Fine Things and More

Sewing Fine Things and More www.sewingfinethingsandmore.com They STEAL money! They provide no way to contact them AND DO NOT SEND YOUR ITEM!!! THIEVES!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Don't order from site

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Item was received

My 14 yr old daughter just went through an emergency craniotomy (brain surgery) in Feb. to remove a large tumor.  Her last 4 months have been torture but one of the only things that still makes her happy is Nick Jonas.

"Sewing Fine Things and More" supposedly sells custom-made iron-on transfers with Jonas Brothers images and my daughter wanted to make her own shirt. She bought one with her own money and has checked the  mail every day for the last 10 days even though she paid for Priority Mail (2-3 days).

I went back to their website to get a phone number or email address to contact them and SURPRISE! They don't list a single way to contact them.  Their customer reviews must all be fake because there is no way to leave a review on their page.  Hmmm.....I wonder how those customers did that?

SCAM ARTISTS!!!  MY DAUGHTER WANTS HER MONEY BACK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sewing-Fine-Things-and-More/internet/Sewing-Fine-Things-and-More-wwwsewingfinethingsandmorecom-They-STEAL-money-They-provide-746267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sewing Fine Things and More

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Don't order from site

AUTHOR: Onebadasford - (United States of America)

I also order a iron on transfer from website and never received item. I have tried multiple time to contact seller, when I call my call is ignored, my tex and emails are hardly ever returned, and when they are all they say is shipped, sick, or shipping new one. I ordered almost a month ago and still have not received order. All I want now is my money back. I have found another company that promises to have my order in 3 days at no extra cost to me.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Item was received

AUTHOR: Jen B - (United States of America)

I recall your order placed. I also recall that there are processing times on
every item ordered and I recall sending more items then what you had
paid for, so I apologize for you terrible experience. You did recieve the
item and more items for free to make up for the extra wait time. How
many businesses does that?