Complaint Review: Sharing Spree

• Reported By: Lee — West Linn Oregon United States of America
Sharing Spree

Sharing Spree , sharingspree.com Spent $45 for Nothing! Internet

*General Comment: Sharing Spree rip off

I have actually bought coupons for local businesses from Sharing Spree in the past and have had no problem.  However, I bought a $45 coupon for Saunte Wellness Center, 630 B Avenue, Lake Oswego, OR, for a derma lift facial on January 8, 2013.  I made an appointment for tomorrow, February 28th.  Saunte called me yesterday and said they would not honor that coupon since Sharing Spree is going to claim bankruptcy.  I contacted Sharing Spree and they denied this claim but I am unable to get a refund for my $45.  Can you help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharing-Spree/internet/Sharing-Spree-sharingspreecom-Spent-45-for-Nothing-Internet-1021170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharing Spree

#1 General Comment

Sharing Spree rip off

AUTHOR: Sauntes - (United States of America)

Im sorry that you were misinformed by Sharing Spree that they were not having financial problems. We knew about that information before it hit the media. That is why we suggested you contact them and try to get your money back.

As Im sure you are aware now with all the media attention, they have scammed thousands of people and hundreds of vendors. In just 12 businesses alone they took over a million dollars. koin 6, kgw 8, kptv 12, katu 2 all ran stories of the theft.

I wish that before listing our business here you would have called us back and given us the opportunity to work something out with you, as we have done with all of our clients that have called about the sprees they purchased. We lost $4,000.00. Other businesses lost up too $200,000.00 Please do your research before quickly giving bad feed back to the wrong party.

Sharing spree is the company that has stolen yours and thousands of other customers money not the vendors.