determining

Sharp Packaging
Sussex, Saskatchewan USA

Sharp Packaging Horrible Experience Sussex Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Sharp Packaging

I wanted to take this oppotunity to share a difficult experience I had with Sharp Packaging as I strongly suggest doing your homework if you are considering their packaging solutions.

When I had purchased there bagging machine the MAX it was presented as an all in one solution, the right machine for my needs, high speed and performance. Unfortunately it was none of that, it was un-reliable, customer service was poor and I was always given a "your bugging us" type attitude.

When I visit the Sharp facilties I met with top management, they made alot of promises but when I gave the order and was experiencing issues in the field they where no where to be found.

Please beward and my suggestion is to request COD type payment terms. Do not make the mistake of paying up front.

Thank you for reading this post.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharp-Packaging/Sussex-Saskatchewan/Sharp-Packaging-Horrible-Experience-Sussex-Wisconsin-1059019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharp Packaging

Response from Sharp Packaging

AUTHOR: Sharp Packaging Systems - ()

We are so sorry that you are not happy with your MAX machine purchase and hope you are open to rectifying the situation. Please contact Micah McDowell at 800-634-6359  as soon as possible so that we can make it right.

We are proud of the performance of our bagging machines, and your experience is not at all typical of how we service our customers. We hope you will give us the chance to prove that!

Sharp Packaging Systems