Complaint Review: Shelley Landry Ruffino

Shelley Landry Ruffino
908 Yellowstone River Montgomery, Texas United States of America

Shelley Landry Ruffino a2z rat terriers riped me off too.!!! Montgomery, Texas

*Author of original report: Shelley Landry Ruffino 1 mental case

My story all started on a monday May 21-12   I had lost my toy rat terrier of 16 years, and wanted a new puppy (toy rat terrier) on the internet I found a2z toy rat terriers. I called and reached a person named Shelley, I told Shelley I wanted a tri-colored female. She told me she was waiting on a litter any day. She told me she needed a new car and Id be doing her a favor, If I would pay for pick of the litter and pay in full. I agreed to this and payed $360.00 + paypal fees = $370.74  On May 26-12 Shelley called early in the morning and said she needed clippers for her Yorkies. Shelley told me if I would send her another $125.00 via paypal + fees she would get me a courier and pay remaining money due to the courier. Just stamp stupid on my forehead, I agreed and sent more money. Thurs May 31-12 Shelley called at 6:30am and asked me to call her when I got the message. Oh joy oh joy,  I call her back when I got up, all excited when she answers the phone I ask is my puppy born??? No she says, I called to ask you if I could borrow $70.00 I have no food and I need some hoses. Big Red Flag going off in my head. She tells me she is waiting on school money and her husband is waiting on a check. Up set I tell her no, Shelley tells me I swear to God I'll pay you back next week! I e-mail her and tell her not a penny more this is a busniess transaction for a puppy and I dont lend money to strangers. Shelley calls later and asks if I could  lend her $40.00...... no.no.no. Oh joy the big day is here. Shelley calls on Sat June 2-12 about 7pm your female tri puppy is here and Shelley tells  me she will send pictures in a couple of weeks when the puppys eyes are open so I can pick my puppy. She also gives me the name of a courier and a # to call to try and get the wheels rolling. 2 weeks go by and Shelley sends pictures and I pick my puppy. Stupid me I pick her name (Callie) and spend alot of money on food and toys. Well fuuny thing time is getting close for me to get my puppy. I had made contact with Shelleys couier and told Tammy the couier Id like Callie picked up at the end of July, no problem she asures me. 4 Weeks go by I cant get ahold of Shelley or the couier. Shelley has just about drove me crazy by this time. Nothing being handled in a professional maner or in a timely manor. I make arangements with small animal delivery to pick up my puppy on July 26-12 Another week goes by and Shelleys husband calls me and tells me I need to have my puppy picked up now, that Shelley is in the hospital and he's now in charge. I told Thomas I already had it all set up and the puppy was to young to get now. All up set I had it with these people. 3 days later Shelley calls and tells me shes home and back in charge. I tell  Shelley my puppy was going to be picked up on July 26-12 and I needed a health certificate. Well I guess Shelley went back to the hospital I really dont know what happend. I ve had it at this point, 3 days before my couier is to pick up the puppy my couier cancels me he will not pick her up with out the certificate of health.

I am livid Ive had it. I confront Shelley by e-mail. The next day she calls and leaves a message. This is what she said. ( I will never give you a puppy, I dont care if you payed for it, people like you should not have puppys and you'll never have 1 of mine and I'll never refund your money ) At this point I consider this a done deal. The next day I file a dispute with paypal.  There is more to the story, Shelley continued to threathen me and call me and made deals. I told her by e-mail to never contact me again. Thanks to the wonderful people at paypal I got my money back.

If you are thinking of getting a dog or puppy from Shelley Ruffino you better think again. She has hurt many people taken their money, lied, scamed, cheated, has so many excusses she could write a book.  And nothing is ever her fault. BEWARE; This is not a professional breeder. If you dig on the internet you will find out there are alot of people out there with the same story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shelley-Landry-Ruffino/Montgomery-Texas-77316/Shelley-Landry-Ruffino-a2z-rat-terriers-riped-me-off-too-Montgomery-Texas-968804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shelley Landry Ruffino

Shelley Landry Ruffino 1 mental case

AUTHOR: KF - ()

Beware: Note to all wanting to get a puppy from the RUFFINOS

After a year of trying to forget  Shelley Landry Ruffino and what her and her so called husband (THOMAS) did to me. I purched a puppy from the RUFFINOS,I paid in full and paid for pick of the litter, and the Ruffinos sold it out from under me.!!!!!! To be honest, I dont know if the puppy ever exsistered. Long story short, they ripped me off!!!! But a strange thing happend, Shelley Ruffino had the nerve to send me a E-MAIL the e-mail said nothing other than something about a virius. This happend on Feb 24-14 at 4:52am. YES, you can bet I reported it to the to the detective takeing care of all this BS.

E-MAIL for Shelley....... shelleylandry954@yahoo.com

PEOPLE, BE SMATER THAN I WAS!!!! DONT DEAL WITH THE RUFFINOS.

YOU:LL get ripped off and get no puppy!!!!!!!! AND PLEASE DONT GIVE THEM ANY CASH!!!!

BEWARE...........BEWARE.......BEWARE.....BEWARE........BEWARE.....