Complaint Review: ShoeCarnival.com

ShoeCarnival.com

ShoeCarnival.com Shoe Carnival False advertisement Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Free Shipping - Shoe Carnival

*Consumer Comment: I have always received free shipping

Shoe Carnival advertises free shipping with your purchase of $75 or more and it doesnt give any exclusion clause, asterisk (*) or anything.  I purchased some boots off of the site for $79.99 and I had to pay for shipping.  I contacted customer service and they tried to give me reasons, but they couldnt because the site states free shipping on orders $75 or more, without any explanation of whats excluded.  When I checked out online it shouldve have had free shipping and it didnt!!!! I paid $6.95 for shipping which Im not concerned about the price its the principle of the situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShoeCarnivalcom/internet/ShoeCarnivalcom-Shoe-Carnival-False-advertisement-Internet-987206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShoeCarnival.com

Free Shipping - Shoe Carnival

AUTHOR: Jeff H - (United States of America)

Good morning, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We regularly offer free standard shipping on order over $75. I know you mentioned contacting customer service, but we can not identify your order based on the information we have. Please contact customer service and provide your order information and we will be sure to address any questions or issues.

Email: customerservice@shoecarnival.com)

Phone: 1-800-430-SHOE (1-800-430-7463)

Or

I have always received free shipping

AUTHOR: Kimberly89 - (United States of America)

I always receive free shipping from Shoe Carnival. If you did not I would call customer service. They have been very helpful to me and I am sure they would credit you.