Complaint Review: ShopBeyond.com

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
ShopBeyond.com
Internet USA

ShopBeyond.com WORST ON-LINE SITE-NO CUSTOMER SERVICE-DO NOT CARE APPROACH St. Belleville, New Jersey

Purchased Groupon for bluetooth headset and immediatly placed the order. On March 3rd i recieved an email my order was shipped and they provided a tracking number....it did not work.

One week went by and i tried to call and they had a recording about weather problems and use their on-line support. There on-line support was terrible and only provided scripted answers. No interactive.

I registered my concern via the live chat only to recieve a canned email and another one days later saying my shippment was mailed and it should take 3-5 buisness days.

Waited another week and tried to contact every way i could only to get an email that they found my order and it was not shipped and they were shipping today and it would take 3-5 business days.  One week later still nothing and still nothing but canned emails and lies.

I never spoke with an individual because you cannot get to anyone. I finnally received my item on April 2nd with photo copied directions which were very difficult to read.

I attempted to contact them again via chat and the person who i asked for a pdf copy of the original directions, said that the office was closed and they couldn't send anything to me without their approval. I asked if i could get a phone call back and they said in the morning. I have yet to recieve my phone call.

This is one company I will never do business with again and I reccomend that you do not either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopBeyondcom/internet/ShopBeyondcom-WORST-ON-LINE-SITE-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-DO-NOT-CARE-APPROACH-St-Belleville-1137050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopBeyond.com