Complaint Review: Signature Integrated Travel System

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: stillreportingscammers — Anywhere Other
Signature Integrated Travel System
Cabo Viejo Nationwide Mexico

Signature Integrated Travel System Signature Residence ClubGrand WeeksThe Country Club (Cabo San Lucas) timeshare sales/buyer of timeshares/exchange of timeshares Cabo San Lucas Nationwide

I was one of the lucky ones last year to get a full refund of almost 13,000 US for being scammed into selling my timeshare at almost double its value if I bought into Signature Recidence Club, now called Signature Integrated Trvel Systems but was also called Grand Weeks. Who knows what it will be called next year. It was located on the marina in Cabo San Lucas, next to Mis Suenos restaurant.  A traveler was nearby and warned me about the scam but I did not listen. I returned to my timeshare in Cabo this year to find the place closed up but managed to find out it is now working out of 2 locations - one at The Country Club (that's the name) and Cabo Viejo. The same people split up into 2 groups and Joe and Kevin are at Viejo.

If you have already been scammed, the way I won is to document every little thing (I even have photos of the people I dealt with) , be sure to call it a fraud and misrepresentation because, first it has no time frame (it is usually only 30-60 days to dispute a credit card charge but not for fraud) and secondly the web site they show you at the presentation is not what you get when you get home. It is very inferior and has hardly anything to book and the prices are even higher than when I searched online directly with the airline or hotel.   BUT you can't get your password to get into the web site until you get home. That is the key.  I brought my laptop to the salespeople but they refused to bring it up on my computer.That should have been the key that it was a scam but I was still so excited to unload my timeshare I just wasn't believeing it was a scam. The people are so very nice. They even included a free week for the rest of my life at their other properties. Another scam. They also included a shopping webiste - showed me a list of Bloomingdales, Macy's etc where you receive major discounts for being a member. Another scam

I can't warn you enough - I could write pages and pages. Search the blog on Trip Advisor under Signature Residence Club to find out from other people all over the world who got scammed. I believe some of thm have banded together and took their case to the Perfecto (not sure of name) but it is like the Attorney General in the US.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signature-Integrated-Travel-System/nationwide/Signature-Integrated-Travel-System-Signature-Residence-ClubGrand-WeeksThe-Country-Club-C-1122217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signature Integrated Travel System