Complaint Review: Signature Wedding Films

• Reported By: Kyle S — Tustin California United States of America
Signature Wedding Films
17 E Lake Irvine, California United States of America

Signature Wedding Films Frauds Irvine , California

My fiance' and I hired Signature Wedding Films to video our wedding in February 2012, and they did not show up! We had a contract, paid a deposit, and they didn't even show up or gave us a courtesy call. Because of their lack of professionalism, our wedding day was partly ruined. After we got back from our honeymoon, I tried contacting the president of the company for an explanation and a refund and it took him almost a week to get back to me.

When I finally reached the company's president, I didn't even get an apology! All I got was excuses and blame for not providing them enough information. I checked all our emails and we did everything on our end to ensure they had everything they needed. Still no apologies. We were deeply hurt by this company. If you are considering hiring Signature Wedding Films for your wedding, think again. Don't take any chances and find someone else. When hiring a vendor, I recommend getting everything on paper, and do not pay the entire amount up front.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signature-Wedding-Films/Irvine-California-92604/Signature-Wedding-Films-Frauds-Irvine-California-901455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signature Wedding Films