Complaint Review: Signonservice.biz

• Submitted: Tue, December 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Heidi — Laguna Beach California United States of America
Signonservice.biz
24000 Alicia Pkwy # 17, Suite 369 Mission Viejo, California United States of America

Signonservice.biz SOS This business hired me to notarize their client "Wells Fargo" Loan package and then stiffed me my pay. Do yourself a favor and run as far as you can if Signonservice calls you for a Loan Closing. Mission Viejo, California

*Consumer Comment: 4 years taking assignments: NO problems

*UPDATE Employee: False Claim

Travel Notary Loan Closers be aware of Signonservice.biz does not pay after you get their Loans Notarized. I was hired for 2 loan closings and agreed to a contract fee. They stiffed me This company does not pay their Notary's. After you go to the trouble and expense of printing their Loan packages of 300 pages on up. Spending hours with clients to collect just a small fee to pay for my time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signonservicebiz/Mission-Viejo-California-92692/Signonservicebiz-SOS-This-business-hired-me-to-notarize-their-client-Wells-Fargo-Loan-p-540054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signonservice.biz

4 years taking assignments: NO problems

AUTHOR: DJRC Mobile - ()

I was googling the company for some info, and I followed a link to your site.  Since I've had nothing but polite, professional and ethical treatment from these folks for over 4 years, I found it tough to believe that SignOnService would treat another notary as badly as described in the complaint.

This was my first visit to your site.  I got the hang of navigating after I got over my shock at the vitriol in the complaints.  I had to hunt a bit to locate the company's response.  It was written by the same gent who calls me for assignments and never fails to pay me for a job properly done. I felt we weren't getting the whole story.

The industry standard is to have the notary correct any mistakes he/she's responsible for. And if the notary in error can't or won't make the corrections, another notary must be paid to clean up the mess.   I believe his explanation.

No Title Company or Signing Service gets paid until the Loan funds (in the case of a mortgage, for example), and some companies don't pay out until they're paid.  Some pay according to their own shorter-time schedule, but I know the payout policy of every company I do work for.  No surprises, no complaints.

I am bothered that the response to the complaint was positioned so far away from the complaint itself.

Not many folks would bother to hunt around to see if there was a credible response.  Homo Sapiens is a bit lazy in that fashion.  How about posting responses and rebuttals closer to the original complaint?

Thanks for the soapbox

False Claim

AUTHOR: Ryan - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Ryan, I am the Operations Manager of Signonservice.biz.   The mentioned complaint by Heidi is completely false and unjustified.   I contacted her to do a signing for me.   She made several mistakes at the signing and I requested that she go back out to correct her own mistakes.   She refused to correct the mistakes and therefore I had to pay another notary to go back out and resign the documents.  Our policy in our notary packet clearly states that a notary will not be fully compensated unless she completes the job, which includes going back out to fix any mistakes caused on her behalf.  I explained this to Heidi after she refused to go back out.   There are thousands of notaries nationwide that have worked for me through the years and I would be happy to refer anyone that questions my integrity or business ethics.   Thank you.

-Ryan  (949)680-4118