Complaint Review: Silvercloud Financial

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Hattiesburg Mississippi
Silvercloud Financial
, Select State/Province USA

Silvercloud Financial This company is more like black cloud over you head. Nationwide

Like a fool I took a loan out with these so called people. The loan was for $800. Less than 2weeks later they took the princible and Interest right of the top. A whopping $280. Two weeks after that another $240. But it did little to my Balance still owed. If I was to go 10 months like this I would have payed over $3000 on a $800 loan. These people are scam artists.They take adventage of people in need due to an emergancy. Every two weeks they take $240 out of my acct. I got the loan in Nov. 2013. When ask how much I would owe in Jan. 2014 for pay off? I was told $620. Needless to say I was stunned.

Silvercloud is more like a big Blackcloud hanging over ones head. I cant believe I got myself into this. But I will take every messure I have to and get these people off the Market. (Meat Market is more like it, because they will take people through  the Meatgrinder). Stay away from Money Mutual because they "Matched" me with this Company. Montel Williams need to be ashamed of himself to advertise for thes so called people on TV. Maybe we need to ask him to pay this loan back for us. I will go puplic and seek leagal actions and shut these Folks down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silvercloud-Financial/Select-StateProvince/Silvercloud-Financial-This-company-is-more-like-black-cloud-over-you-head-Nationwide-1099841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silvercloud Financial