Complaint Review: Simply The Best Entertainment

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — Napa California
Simply The Best Entertainment
PO Box 76, Cotati Ca. Napa, Cotati, RohnertPark, St.Helena ,, California USA

Simply The Best Entertainment STB Entertainment, EricSymons.com Incompetent, False Advertising, Scam Cotati, RohnertPark California

I called Simply The Best Entertainment after a brief Google search. I was looking for a DJ to play music at my uncle's birthday party in Napa. The owner, Eric, assured me that his DJ was top notch. For the extravagant price he charged, I assumed we were getting top quality.

The DJ, Rob, was 15 minutes late getting started and his sound system looked good but sounded like an AM radio. He played the songs we asked for, but added no personality whatsoever.

A couple days later, I called Eric back to voice my opinion and was met with a very indignant attitude. It was as if 'how dare I question the quality of his DJ'

The best advice I can give here is to avoid Simply The Best Entertainment. Low quality, very expensive, and an added bonus: rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simply-The-Best-Entertainment/Napa-Cotati-RohnertPark-StHelena-California-94931/Simply-The-Best-Entertainment-STB-Entertainment-EricSymonscom-Incompetent-False-Advert-1111370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simply The Best Entertainment