Complaint Review: Siringo Law Firm

• Reported By: Cas — Castaic California United States of America
Siringo Law Firm
Rancho Cucomonga, California United States of America

Siringo Law Firm Harrassing Phone Calls Rancho Cucomonga, California

I called Siringo Law office in May 2012 asking if they service loan modifications for VA Loans. They called me back and said no they do not. Every month at least 3 times  a month they call me trying to get my business. I was nice at first and said I dont need their service as you cant help me. I asked them to remove both of my phone numbers from their computer. It never happens, I keep getting their calls even after I was extremely angry demanding to talk to a manager, they refuse to put them on the phone. I even read out loud my phone numbers for them to remove incase they were calling from a phone que. I have exhausted all efforts with them to stop calling me and to still continue to call, even after I threaten to take legal action against them for harrasment. I just filed a complaint today 11/30/12 on better buss bureau. I am serious about the legal action or class action. Please help, this causing me and my husband much stress. He has a heart condition and I have health issues and dont want this company getting away with terrorizing people like me.  They actually told me to calm down today,,,, that is the worse thing you do when you are a business, never tell the customer to calm down.  Please help, I am so tired of these harrassing calls and it uses up my minutes on my cell phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Siringo-Law-Firm/Rancho-Cucomonga-California-/Siringo-Law-Firm-Harrassing-Phone-Calls-Rancho-Cucomonga-California-976137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Siringo Law Firm