interpretation

• Reported By: ih8assho1es — Fort Collins Colorado
Smartstyle
1325 N Denver Ave Loveland, Colorado USA

Smartstyle Cash Only for Haircut Payment Loveland Colorado

Took time out of my morning and stopped in to try and get a hair cut here at Smrtstyle in the Loveland Walmart at Denver Ave and hwy 34 when I noticed a note on the desk that "Cash Only" as payment, which is not the first time I've had this problem at this ignorant dump hole.There wasn't anyway today that I could pay with cash.

So when I started voicing my annoyance, the stupid ditz brained cry baby rejects working there were like "you're out of line here, don't yell at us, it's not our fault". It's like grow up, get a spine and some empathy for an inconvenienced customer.

Smartsyle and the dim-witted broads working there are a complete joke and don't deserve hair cutting licenses and don't belong working in a service oriented line of work like. I will avoid this stupid joke of a business and will urge others who I know to go else where as they will be treated like dog sh1t.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smartstyle/Loveland-Colorado-80537/Smartstyle-Cash-Only-for-Haircut-Payment-Loveland-Colorado-1064722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smartstyle