- Report: #1057280
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Solera Networks - Ron Heinz, Brandon Tidwell, Steve Shillingford, Brayn Sparks, Darold J. McDade, Blue Coat Systems
Solera Networks - Ron Heinz, Brandon Tidwell, Steve Shillingford, Brayn Sparks, Darold J. McDade, Blue Coat Systems10713 South Jordan Gateway Suite 100. South Jordan Salt Lake City, Utah USA
Solera Networks - Ron Heinz, Brandon Tidwell, Steve Shillingford, Brayn Sparks, Darold J. McDade, Blue Coat Systems Thieves, Forgers, Scammers, VC Scam, Securities Fraud, Investment Scam, Big Data Securities Fraud for Dummies Salt Lake City Utah
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
PT Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute" and he was right. These scammers have bilked customers for years, file lawsuits against anyone in their way, pay off judges and swindle the Utah Economy. Here's a class on these scammers "Big Data Securities Fraud for Dummies".
1. Stole $5,000,000 from the Canopy Group and used it to fund Bryan Sparks "Wood Chips" and real estate business in St. George, Utah, then lined their pockets with the proceeds.
2. Pay off Utah State Judges and get rulings rigged their way, and hire sleazy crooked attorneys at Sonsini, Goodrich, and Rosatti and Ballard Spahr to forge documents and agreements and issues ILLEGAL SECURITIES (TIdwell is from Ballard Spahr).
3. Scam VC's all over Silicon Valley with their "tin cup" donations/investment strategy like the ppor waif "Oliver".
4. Sue the creators of their technology and get them to take payoffs to conceal evidence. [continued below]....
5. Forge documents and issue illegal securities and violate Utah and Delaware Law.
6. Refuse audits from investors and get their crooked judge buddies to cover for them while they co-mingle the companies funds in their personal bank accounts.
7. Create and forge fake agreements making themselves "unfireable" and "unremoavable" requiring investors to sell the companies out from under them just go get an audit or their money abck and to get RID OF THEM.
8. Use The Canopy Group and Solera Networks and it's bank accounts as their personal piggy bank.
9. Steal and misuse money intended for the Mormon Church to build Dental and Medical Schools and use it to line their pockets with stock churning and day trades on the stock exchange. (Hey Mr. Prophet of the Mormon Church -- EXCOMMUNICATE THEM -- except HE AND HIS CROOK BUDDIES WERE PROBABLY INVOLVED WITH THESE TOADS -- ONE OF THE GENERAL AUTHORITIES WAS).
These scammers are CROOKS. BEWARE!!! Blue Coat systems just got a bill of goods, and most of that money won't benefit the good people of Utah Valley or Salt Lake City. Watch the next round of layoffs. First, they will crush the shell of Solera, next they will FIRE ALL THE MORMONS, then they will bring in a team of people from Silicon Valley and India and move the jobs overseas.
Only Solera KK will be left. Smart move from the Japanese gentlemen -- I guess Solera Networks will only exist in Japan very soon.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solera-Networks-Ron-Heinz-Brandon-Tidwell-Steve-Shillingford-Brayn-Sparks-Darold-J-McDade-Blue-Coat-Systems/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-86401/Solera-Networks-Ron-Heinz-Brandon-Tidwell-Steve-Shillingford-Brayn-Sparks-Darold-J-1057280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.