Complaint Review: Sports City Toyota

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Richardson Texas United States of America
Sports City Toyota
12650 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway Dallas, Texas United States of America

Sports City Toyota John Eagle Sports City Tried to lowball my trade in value by lying Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: TREY LOWBALL POEM

Used car salesman Trey Underwood tried to pull a fast one on me. On 2/8/2012 I talked to an agent via website chat regarding an infiniti I30 for sale. I asked if I could trade my 2005 civic for it and they said "bring it on inand we can value it in 15-20min".

On 2/9/12 I brought my car in the be valued. While they where looking over the my car, me and Trey went to look at

the infitini. Everything looked good but I noticed an oil leak at the bottom. I  stuck my hand under the car after crawling

down and noticed the liquid dripping  in my hand. When I told him about this issue he quickly changed the subject to

heated seats (big suprise).

They drove my car and found no major malfunctions  yet they offered me a measily $4000 trade in for a 2005 civic with

84K miles. I told him that this was no good and that my car has MORE value then the infiniti  I am trying to trade for (They

wanted 7K for the Infiniti and my car usually retails for $8-9K).

He immediately got defensive and accused my car of being  submerged under water according to carfax. I have the copy

of the carfax when I  purcharsed the car and ITS A STRAIGHT UP LIE. The carfax says its in a county  declared a flood

diaster and that "of course not every car in this county has  flood damage but should get inspected anyways".

He tried to use the carfax report against me even though it clearly states that NOT ALL CARS ARE AFFECTED.

The carfax warning is mearly a RED FLAG that tells the dealer to looks  for possible flood damage (he didn't find a single

peice of evidence yet told me it was flooded), It passed his inspection, the Honda dealerships when they bought it a few

years ago and mine when I bought it(yet he still tried to low ball me).Funny thing is that the flood damage was report

over 6 years ago and yet this car has no rust or shot wiring.......... Trey Underwood tried to pull a fast one but luckily it

didn't work.

He gave me the flood damage price even though there was no signs of any flood damage. I feel bad for the people that fall for his negotiation tricks/scams

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sports-City-Toyota/Dallas-Texas-75228/Sports-City-Toyota-John-Eagle-Sports-City-Tried-to-lowball-my-trade-in-value-by-lying-Dall-836544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sports City Toyota

Wasn't short wasn't tall
He'd undervalue the trade
His name should be Trey Lowball
Guess this poem is over
Hope you have a nice day
He pulled a fast one on Michael
Salesman's first name is Trey.

End.

***POLITICIAN ALERT: Make sure to stay at this site and type in the following and read the Ripoff Reports from people all over America for important information-

OBAMA